Saturday, August 25, 2012

PUB it on Barnes & Noble

 PubIt! NOOK Books

This summer I found a great thing that Barnes & Noble is doing - exposing us to Independent Authors who are out there battling the reading world without the help of a large publishing company to help them! And what a SUPER thing for the new authors coming into the book world.

{This is where I found Colleen Hoover , the amazing new author who wrote Slammed and Point of Retreat. In the weeks since I found this author she has made a deal with a top publishing company.}

I found some amazing books to read in the YA {teen} section that actually didn't break my piggy bank as well. { I  think really what I  liked was the price tags the best - haha!} They had books for adults, teens and young readers as well.

Take a minute a click the link above and see what's out there for you to read. I think you will be pleasantly surprised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)