Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer Reading .... What will you be reading by the pool?

Just a quick heads up!

Watch for lists of some great books to read this summer.

I will be posting "Mrs. Dildays' Fab Five for the Poolside!"

These lists are just suggestions of some great books that I have read or been recommended to me by fellow library ladies. It's just a place to jump off and start if your bookshelf is empty.

I will also be listing Summer Reading lists for Lower School students as well. These books have been suggested by each grade level teacher. I have seen a sneak peek at these lists and they are super great!

Information for Lower School about great activities that will be going on at local libraries will be coming home soon and also listed here on my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)