Thursday, January 3, 2013

AMAZING NEW YA BOOK!


Colleen Hover had me at Slammed and Point of Retreat, but she has truly out done herself with HOPELESS!

She has created characters that are truly amazing and created a book that will take your breathe away. The twists and turns in the life of Sky Davis are ones that you don't expect and never see coming. Sky and Dean Holder are two people that engulf you and suck you straight into their story.

I cannot begin to say enough good things about this book! It's amazing! Brilliantly written! Gave me goosebumps! Hated that it ended!

I will definitely say it's an older YA book due to some of the content - BUT A MUST READ!!!!

{I could not put this book down and read it in less than 48 hours and I am a super slow reader!}

So what are you waiting for - go download this wonderful book - only in digital format at this present time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)