Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy New Year ... What's Next?


So I am not saying it isn't a Happy New Year ... because it pretty much is!! I mean we went back to school January 3rd , had school for 4 days and now we have had 3 Snow Days! I mean I find that fun ... of course some might not due to we have had Virtual School Days while we have been out BUT that is a whole different subject!

Snow Days at my house this time have been incredibly lazy and have NOT included playing in the snow due to M having wisdom teeth removed before the storm. It has included hours of laying on the sofa, reading, cleaning out a few closets or "rat holes" as Mema calls them and a whole lotta NETFLIX!!! 

I can't wait to see what lies ahead of all of us this new year ... hoping to find my blogging mojo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)