Wednesday, January 11, 2017

New Year Word




So my friend Lodo and I in the past have picked a "word of the year." One year we picked the word SHINE and one year we picked the word BE. This year Lodo and I picked different words. 

She has picked GROW... she hopes to grow through her learning and love for technology and with her children ... cause lets face it our kiddos are growing so quickly if we blink we have missed it. Our kiddos are at the age were they are reaching amazing milestones and so involved in everything. 

My word is FOCUS .... I get distracted easily sometimes so I am hoping to be better at focusing .... on my family , my job and ME!! I plan to focus a little more on myself .... walking more, choosing healthier foods , ect. So here's to a new year and a little more FOCUS in my life .... and more greatness!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)