Monday, July 9, 2012

New Audio Books!



SYNC YA Literature into your headphones!!! Each week this summer SYNC is offering 2 new audio books for download until August 22, 2012.

Simply click the link above and you will head straight to the website for  your directions and downloads. How cool is that?? 

The website is full of information about YA Literature that is new and hot for teens , but I must admit .. I am secretly in love with YA Literature!!! I wish we had had authors like this when I was growing up! There is tons of new literature to feel thew minds of your youth today and I thank each and every author for this!!

So hop over to SYNC and download a book to listen to while you go for a quick run or lay around in the hammock in your back yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)