Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SLAMMED & LOVED

I just finished reading this book - Slammed by Colleen Hoover! It was amazing!!! Actually beyond amazing! She is a new and up and coming YA Author and I must say she hit this one right out of the park!!! 

This book is rather lengthy, but it flows like water being poured that the length is non-existent!!  I am a slow reader - have I ever mentioned that?? Well, I am, but I read this is 2 short sittings and it's over 1,100 pages! Yup! 

The characters are amazing! 

The relationships touched me, it grabbed my insides and twisted them up and simply made me smile!!!

A MUST READ!!!!!

*****FIVE GOLD STARS*****

PS - Did I mention to you that it's a $2.99 download to your Kindle or Nook???

Race over and download - you will not be sorry!!!!!



18-year-old Layken Cohen misses her life back in Texas, harbors a deep hatred for concrete garden gnomes and has fallen hard for her new neighbor, Will Cooper. 

21-year-old Will Cooper misses his life before it became so complicated, has a passion for performing slams and has fallen hard for his new neighbor, Layken Cohen--despite her deep hatred for garden gnomes. 

Not long after an intense, heart-stopping first date, they are slammed to the core when a shocking revelation forces their new relationship to a sudden halt. Daily interactions become impossibly painful as they struggle to find a balance between the feelings that pull them together, and the secret that keeps them apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flip the page and leave us a note :)